Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme NJFP application form portal 2022 www.njfp.ng is now active. The NJFP registration guidelines and requirements is well explained on this page.
The Federal Government of Nigeria has provided its citizens with another great opportunity to boost the economic status of her people.
NJFP Application Form Portal 2022
Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programe seeks to empower young graduates with the vast 21st century skills required to make ends meet and it is in partnership with UNDP.
If you are interested in applying for this programme then follow the instructions on this page carefully to apply.
NJFP application portal 2022 www.njfp.ng is an online platform that enables interested candidates of the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme to submit applications with ease.
NJFP registration portal is easy to access and navigate through, also the necessary guidelines for this registration has been outline here.
When will NJFP Registration 2022 Start?
The official day NJFP registration 2022 will start is September 6, 2022 and interested persons can start to submit applications online via www.njfp.ng.
It is important to know to the actual date on which the registration will commence to enable you to submit your application on time, remember the earlier the better.
Can SSCE Holders Apply for NJFP
Persons with SSCE or National Diploma (ND) or NCE cannot apply because the programme is strictly for graduates from a recognized institution in Nigeria.
NJFP Application Requirements
- You have to be a citizen of Nigeria, this is because the programme aims to empower only Nigerians
- Applicant must have just concluded with studies from any recognized higher institution in any disciple
- Only graduates from 2017 till date can apply, 2016 backward are not eligible
- You must not exceed thirty (30) years of age
- Applicant must not be unemployed
- Completion of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) is mandatory
- You must be well knowledgeable in your field of study
- Applicant must be ready to contribute to Nigeria’s socio-economic development
- Be time conscious and able to manage time appropriately
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills is also a benchmark
NJFP Registration Guidelines
To ensure your application is successful, you have to adhere to the application guidelines/instructions.
- Provide only true and verifiable information
- Do not submit application twice
- Ensure you have an active email address
- Upload al required documents according to the stated size
- After filling the NJFP online application form, click submit and print out the acknowledgement slip for reference purposes.
NJFP Application Form Portal
Below are the steps on how to apply for the Nigeria Jubilee Fellowship Programme
- Visit the registration portal www.njfp.ng
- On the page that opens, click apply now
- Read through the application instructions again
- Provide the required information (bio data)
- Upload your credentials
- Go through what you filled
- Click on submit
State Eligible for NJFP
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River State
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Nasarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
To get more information about NJFP including list of the shortlisted candidates, bookmark this page or visit it regularly better still drop your email address in the comment box below.