Download the up to date Nigerian Institute of Public Relations NIPR Past Questions and Answers Pdf. NIPR exams 2021, NIPR Study Pack, NIPR courses and more are on this page.
Are you about writing the Nigerian Institute of Public Relations (NIPR) exams? If yes then you need this material to aide you prepare better for the forthcoming exams.
We have made the purchase of this material very simple and easy to get, below we have stated the easy steps on how to process payment and get the material within 5 minutes.
Before getting to the steps on how to download this material, let’s get to know of what value is NIPR past questions and answers.
NIPR Past Questions – Why Should I Get this Material?
This question might occupy your mind right now, that’s why I choose to make you understand how valuable and helpful this material can be to you.
There are several reasons why you should get this material but below are the most fundamental and important reasons you should get this material.
- First is to get an insight of what the forthcoming exam questions will look like.
- Accessing which syllables are questions more frequently drawn from.
- Taking note of repeated questions as they may likely repeat in your own time.
- Understanding the marking scheme from the solutions provided.
- Testing your current preparation level.
Facts about NIPR Exams Past Questions
This material is not formulated rather it is simply the compilation of Nigerian Institute of Public Relations real exams questions and answers are provided based on the marking syllables.
This material covers the complete NIPR courses which is in two Parts, Part I and Part II, listed below is NIPR complete courses.
- Basic Communication Skills
- Nigerian History & Citizenship Education
- Communication Theories
- Principles of Public Relations
- Principles of Psychology
- Writing for the Media
- PR Media and Methods
- Entrepreneurship skills for PR & Business Management
- Quantitative Methods
- Nigerian Cultural Studies & Intercultural Communication
- Computer Applications for PR
- PR for Government, Public Sector & Non-Profit Organizations
- Stakeholders Relations Management
- PR for Business & Industry
- Social Media for Public Relations
- Research & Evaluation in Public Relations
- Protocols & Events Management
- NIPR Laws and Public Relations Ethics
- Integrated Marketing Communications
How to Get NIPR Exams Past Questions
Getting or downloading this material requires payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) and payment should be made following any of the options below.
Online Payment (ATM Debit Card)
If you’re making the payment online using your ATM card, click the download now button once, it will automatically redirect to payment page then you provide the required information and complete payment.
Note: Once payment is successful, the material you paid for will pop-up for download still on that page as such don’t be in a rush to leave the payment page.
Nevertheless if you can’t download the file after download reach out to our 24/7 customer service.
Offline Payment (Bank Transfer, Deposit or POS)
If you’re unable to make payment online then simply make bank deposit, mobile transfer or POS of N2,000 to the account below.
- Account Number: 1380965604
- Account Name: Godswill Etim
- Bank Name: Access Bank
After making payment kindly follow the steps below;
What to Do After Payment
The next steps is validation/confirmation then you will receive your material and this will be done by you sending the screenshot or snapshot of bank teller/receipt to 09015127537 on WhatsApp or Call/SMS 07087135843.
Guarantee of Delivery
You might be quite skeptic about the purchase of this material, no you don’t have to be. We re-assure that once you have successfully made payment for this material you will get it unfailingly within 5-10 minutes.
Review our Service
After successful transaction we recommend our customers give us feedback to enable serve better. This can be done by clicking on the review button on this page.
Visit our home page to download more past questions and answers for any exams www.pastquestionhub.com