The PASET Regional Phd Scholarship and Innovation Fund examination is fast approaching therefore download PASET RSIF Scholarship Past questions for PhD students below.
PhD students interested in PASET Regional Scholarship and Innovation Fund can accessed the examination past questions and answers to aide adequate preparation.
There are tons of reasons to purchase the PASET RSIF Scholarship past questions, some of which include;
- Having a proper understanding of how the forthcoming examination will be
- Questions can possibly but maybe rephrased
- Knowing your areas of strength and weakness then improve where necessary.
Registration deadline for this scholarship is 14 June, 2020 after which examination will be conducted then successful candidates shortlisted.
By studying this material, being amongst the shortlisted candidates is guaranteed.
How to Download PASET RSIF Scholarship Past Questions PDF
To get a copy of this material, an access fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) is needed. Payment can be made using any medium convenient enough to the account below.
- Account Number: 1380965604
- Account Name: Godswill Etim
- Bank Name: Access Bank
Action to be Taken After Successful Payment
Send payer’s name or screenshot of payment and email address via WhatsApp (09015127537), SMS or better still call 07087135843.
Note: Upon successful payment and confirmation is made, PASET RSIF Past questions will be sent immediately to your WhatsApp or Email address.
Sample Questions of PASET RSIF PhD Scholarship Past Questions
Which of the following metals cannot replace hydrogen from water or steam?
The empirical formula of an oxide of nitrogen containing 30.4% of nitrogen is (N= 14.0, O=16.0)
The realignment of basic school curriculum which integrated certain school subjects towards vocational bent in Nigeria can be said to be a
Educational differences between Nigeria and Japan is mainly that
- Three tier administrations exists in both
- Graduates of Junior secondary schools can go to colleges of technology
- Public school education to all levels in both -countries is not free
- Maintaining educational standards is centralized in roth countries education in Nigeria is free
Charges are placed for overdue books in the library by which of the following sections
After purchase, kindly rate how useful the material is by clicking the review button close to description above.