You can download Abia State University ABSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers. Download ABSU aptitude test past questions and answers below.
Intent students of Abia State University can download the comprehensive past questions and answer Science, Social Science, Law, Art and other faculties.
ABSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
ABSU Post UTME past questions and answers is designed to help candidates pass the forthcoming aptitude test. If you wish to get this past questions and answers then see below.
It is sad to say, out of 100% of students seeking for admission, 95% will have JAMB cut off mark but unfortunately about 30% only will be admitted, why?
The reason is because some candidates are over confidence of themselves, as such are knock out because of Post UTME or aptitude test.
One of the best material you can actually prepare with is ABSU Post UTME past questions and answers, reasons being that, it is the institution that set the previous year questions so by getting this material to study you will discover the following
- Patterns which questions are set
- Areas you need to cover for the exams
- The school marking scheme and
- Maybe questions will repeat
How to Download ABSU Post UTME Form
Yes you can download or get access to this comphrensive material by making a token payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000). From the option below choose the one that will best be convenient for you.
Once payment is successful send proof/evidence via WhatsApp: 09015127537 or Cal: 07087135843.
Bank Transfer or Deposit
Account Number: 1380965604
Account Name: Godswill Etim
Bank Name: Access Bank
Online Payment (ATM Card)
Click on the button below to make payment using your ATM card.
Sample of Abia State University Post UTME Past Questions
Art Questions – Literature
Romeo’s melancholic mood at the play’s beginning is because
- He is unhappy with the between the Capulet and the Montague’s
- He finds the morning air disagreeable to his health
- Cannot convince Benrolio to follow him to the party
- He is suffering from the pangs of unrequited love
Which of the following phrases represents most accurately old Capulet’s reaction to Juliet’s r marry Paris?
- Gentle and tolerant
- Indifferent and rough
- Impatient and tyrannical
- Boastful and unctuous
The main purpose of a state of a satire is to
- Heighten the personality of the main character in a story
- Attack the government
- Incite the reader to rebellion
- Ridicule or treat a subject or idea with contempt
A prologue usually occurs at the
- Middle of a poem
- End of a novel
- Beginning of a play
- None of the above
In a literary work, the character whom the hero struggles against is called his
- Alter ego
Delegation is necessary because
- The parliament has enough time
- The parliament has all the expertise
- Some bills are technical in nature
- Some bills are easy to handle
The law of libel limits a citizen’s right of freedom of
Voting at elections in Nigeria is limited to ages
- 21 and above
- 20 and above
- 19 and above
- 18 and above
A major liability of a commercial bank arise from
- Customers deposits
- Loans and advances overdrafts
- Staff allowances
Retailers in an economy perform the function of
In a sole proprietorships the decision are made by the
- Board of directors
- Shareholders conference
The meaning of wage-price spiral is
- Demand pull and cost push inflation pulling each other in different
- Demand pull and cost push intensifying each other
- That wages and price are rising at a proportional rate
- That demand pull and cost push inflation increase employment
Note: We have ABSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers for all subjects.