AAU Post UTME past questions and answers. Download the up-date aptitude past questions and answers for Ambrose Alli University PDF.
AAU Post UTME Past Questions
Prospective candidates of Ambrose Alli University intending to write the upcoming Post UTME can get the past questions and answers here to help them prepare well for the exams.
AAU Post UTME/Aptitude test past questions and answers are simply questions of Ambrose Alli University past years post UTME and we have provided correct answers respectively.
Gaining admission into any university including Ambrose Alli University has never been an easy task but with the help of this past questions and answers you will discover the mysteries of passing the exams with ease.
AAU Post UTME past questions and answers have been well design and compile to suite your usage. The answers we have provided are purely based on AAU aptitude test marking scheme.
Prior to this, don’t stand a chance of missing admission because of negligence or feeling it is not necessary, grab this opportunity now by downloading AAU Post UTME past questions and answers below to start preparation.
How to Download AAU Post UTME Past Questions
There is no stress in getting this material, to get a personal copy of this Ebook simply do as instructed below.
Apart from the free version which is below, to get the complete version with questions and answers pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000) only to:
- Account Number: 1380965604
- Account Name: Godswill Etim
- Bank Name: Access Bank
Use any means of payment that is more confidence to you.
After Successful Payment
Forward your details which include Name, Phone number, email address and the name fi the material to 07087135843 or 09015127537 through WhatsApp or SMS for confirmation.
Immediately payment is confirmed you will receive the material.
Ambrose Alli University Post UTME Past Questions – Free Version
Daughters receives their X-chromosome from their
In bony fishes, the s im bladder is used for
- Adjusting the weight of the fish when swimming at different levels.
- Extracting oxygen from water which enters the mouth of the fish.
- Equalizing fluid pressures between the fish and the surrounding water.
- Absorbing more water when the fish is about to descend to a lower level
The theory that new organs or characteristics develop in organisms when there is a need for them was postulated by
- Charles Darwin
- Lean Lamarck
- Gregory Mendel
Ribosomes are found in all living cells. What is their function?
- Cellular respiration
- Synthesis of proteins
- Excretion of waste products
- Intracellular transport
Which of the following is NOT a function of the nucleus of a cell?
- It controls the life processes of the cell
- It translates genetic information for the manufacture of proteins
- Stores and carries hereditary information
- It is a reservoir of energy for the cell
Plants that are adapted to grow in dry land where water content is low are
What happens to a man whose pancreas has been surgically removed?
- The level of blood sugar would increase
- The glycogen content of the liver would increase
- His blood pressure would decrease
- His weight would increase appreciably
The hereditary factor of the material for inheritance is
The random way genes recombine during mei sis and fertilization leads to
- Genetic variation
One of the following is not an excretory structure
- Flame cell
If you wish to call/SMS us before purchase => 07087135843 or 09015127537