IMSU Post UTME past questions and answers download pdf on this page. Get Imo State University, Owerri aptitude test past questions here.
IMSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Candidates aiming for high score and success in IMSU admission process can now download the up-date IMSU Post UTME past questions and answers.
The essence of this material is to aide candidates prepare well for the upcoming examination in the following ways.
- By unveiling the capability of the candidates before exams
- Through this material you will prepare ahead of your examination
- Putting yourself in the exams condition while attempting this questions, you will get dedicated observations and correction about the exams.
- By studying this material, the area to focus and marking scheme will be discovered
Apart from the mentioned points, there are several other personal observations at the course of studying IMSU Post UTME past questions and answers.
The procedures to get a copy of this material is below.
Note Imo State University, Owerri write aptitude test/post UTME, also we only provide the soft copy of this document in PDF to interested candidates.
Download IMSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
We have the free and premium version of this material. The free version has been given below but to get the premium version.
Make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) to the account below either by transfer, bank deposit or click on the button that follow for online payment.
- Account Number: 1380965604
- Account Name: Godswill Etim
- Bank Name: Access Bank
After payment contact 09015127537 via WhatsApp or SMS/Call 07087135843 for confirmation and also to get the material.
Imo State University Post UTME Past Questions (Free Version)
For which of the under listed quantities is the derived ML2T-2 correct?
- Moment of a force
- I only
- II only
- III only
- I and II
A negatively charged rod is brought near the cap of an electroscope. The cap is earthed momentarily while the charge is near to it. The rod is then removed. Which statement is correct?
- The cap will be positively charged and the leaf will be negatively charged
- The cap will be negatively charged and the leaf will be positively charged
- The cap and the leaf will be positively charged
- The cap and the leaf will be negatively charged
- The cap and the leaf will become not charged
A 2µF capacitor is charged to a potential of 200V and then isolated. When it is connected in parallel with a second capacitor which was initially not charged, the common potential becomes 40V. The capacitance of the second capacitor is
- 2 µF
- 4 µF
- 6 µF
- 8 µF
- 16 µF
A radioactive nuclide of proton number X emits a ß-particle to form a new nuclide of proton number Y. the correct equation relating X and Y is
- X = Y
A proton charge 1.6 x 10-19C is projected into a uniform magnetic field of flux density 5.0 x 10-5T.
If the proton moves parallel to the field with a constant speed of 1.6×106 ms-1, calculate the magnitude of the force exerted on it by the field.
- 0 x 10-21N
- 3 x 10-17N
- 1 x 10-14N
- 3 x 10-13N
A force of 200N acts at an angle of 140o with respect to the positive x-direction. What are the components of this force in the x and y direction.
- -1540N, 1280N
- -1500N, 2010N
- -1280N, 1540N
- -1450N, 1200N
- None of the above
A car towing a trailer is accelerating on a level road. The car exerts a force on the trailer whose magnitude is
- The same as that of the force the trailer exerts n the car
- The same as that of the force the trailer exerts n the road
- The same as that of the force the road exerts n the trailer
- Greater than that of the force the trailer exerts on the car
- None of the above
Kindly remember and endeavor to rate us after purchase.