Available on this page for download is UNN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers up to date 2021 and it’s in PDF which makes it very accessible using any device, see how to download the material below.
UNN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, download University of Nigeria, Nsukka aptitude test past questions and answers.
Intent candidates of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka can download the up-to-date UNN Post UTME past questions and answers to aid satisfactory preparation.
UNN Post UTME Past Questions
If you really want to get admitted into the faculty – department of your choice then ensures to prepare seriously well for the forthcoming post UTME/aptitude test.
To have the recommended and needed cut-off mark of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, and candidates must be able to prepare within and beyond textbook reading.
UNN Post UTME past questions and answers as the name insinuates is the combination of questions from past UNN aptitude, then provide correct answers.
Getting a copy of University of Nigeria, Nsukka Post UTME past questions and answers is very necessary and will help you:
- Boost your self-confidence
- Discover your weakness and work on it
- Have an overall idea of UNN Post UTME
- Drill yourself to the standard of the questions
- Understand the marking syllable
- See areas you should focus more
There are many more that are achievable once you start practicing UNN Post UTME past questions and answers. Follow the instructions below on how to get a copy.
- FULOKOJA Post UTME Past Questions
- POLAC Past Questions
- PTI Post UTME Past Questions
- EBSU Post UTME Past Questions
- ESUT Post UTME Past Questions
- Nekede Post UTME Past Questions
- UNIMED Post UTME Past Questions
- UNIJOS Post UTME Past Questions
- IMSU Post UTME Past Questions
- LAUTECH Post UTME Past Questions
How to Download UNN Post UTME Past Questions
We have made this material very avoidable, knowledge is value therefore now having the understanding of the benefits you stand to get once you purchase UNN Post UTME Past questions proceed with the purchase procedures.
Cost = > N1,500
Proceed to any Access Bank branch close to you or make transfer to the account below.
- Account No.: 0655074697
- Account Name: WEB DOINGS TECHNOLOGY
- Bank Name: GTB (Current Account)
For candidates conversant with online payment, proceed by clicking the button below to pay with your ATM card.
Send your data or evidence of payment made to 07087135843 or 09015127537 through WhatsApp, SMS or Call.
UNN Post UTME Past Questions (Free Version)
We have sample free questions of UN below but note that answers are not given, only the complete version contains both the questions and correct answers.
Element P, Q, R and S have 6, 11, 15 and 16 electrons respectively, therefore,
- P will form an ionic bond with R
- R will form an electrovalent bond with S
- Q will form a covalent bond with S
- Q will form an electrovalent bond with S
A gaseous mixture of 80.0g of oxygen and 56.0g f nitrogen has a total pressure of 1.8atm. The partial pressure of oxygen in the mixture is
Palm wine turns sour with time because
- The sugar content is converted into alcohol
- The CO2 formed during the fermentation process has a sour taste
- It is commonly adulterated by the tappers and sellers
- Microbiological activity results in the production of organic acids within it.
Alkanals can be differentiated from alkanones by reaction with
- 2, 4 – dinitrophenylhydrazine
- Hydrogen cyanide
- Sodium hydrogen sulphite
- Tolle s eage t
The following are uses of sulphur except
- Vulcanization of rubber
- Manufacture of dyes
- Coating of steel to prevent rusting
- Manufacture of tetraoxosulphate (VI) acid.
Catalytic hydrogenation of benzene produces
- An aromatic hydrogenation
The oxidation number of chlorine is +1in
The carbon atoms on ethane are
- Sp2 hybridised
- SP hybridized
- SP3 hybridised
- SP2d hybridized
Note: Only when your payment is confirm then you will get this material.
Giving us Feedback
Has PastQuestionHub satisfied you? To what extent do you think the material will be helpful having gone through it? Does the price worth the material? Let’s hear from you.
At the end of every transaction, we recommend our customers give us feedback to enable us to serve better. You can do this by clicking the review button on this page.
Where is the review button? >> Just scroll up to where you see the DOWNLOAD NOW blue button and below it is the review button.
Are you satisfy with our service? YES or NO
If NO let us know why and if yes what’s the percentage (%) of your satisfaction on a scale of 1-100.