UNN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers. Download University of Nigeria, Nsukka aptitude test past questions and answer.
Intent candidate of University of Nigeria, Nsukka can download the up-to-date UNN Post UTME past questions and answers to aide satisfactory preparation.
UNN Post UTME Past Questions
If you really want to get admitted into the faculty – department of your choice then ensure to prepare seriously well for the forthcoming post UTME/aptitude test.
To have the recommended and needed cut off mark of University of Nigeria, Nsukka, and candidates must be able to prepare within and beyond textbook reading.
UNN Post UTME past questions and answers as the name insinuates is the combination of questions from past UNN aptitude, then provide correct answers.
Getting a copy of University of Nigeria, Nsukka Post UTME past questions and answers is very necessary and will help you:
- Boost your self-confidence
- Discover your weakness and work on it
- Have an overall idea of UNN Post UTME
- Drill yourself to the standard of the questions
- Understand the marking syllable
- See areas you should focus more
These are many more are achievable once you start practicing UNN Post UTME past questions and answers. Follow the instructions below on how to get a copy.
How to Purchase UNN Post UTME Past Questions
We have made this material very avoidable, knowledge is value therefore now having the understanding of the benefits you stand to get once you purchase UNN Post UTME Past questions proceed with the purchase procedures.
Cost = > N1,500
Proceed to any Access Bank branch close to you or make transfer to the account below.
- Account Number: 1380965604
- Account Name: Godswill Etim
- Bank Name: Access Bank
For candidates conversant with online payment, proceed by clicking the button below to pay with your ATM card.
Send your data or evidence of payment made to 07087135843 or 09015127537 through WhatsApp, SMS or Call.
University of Nigeria Nsukka Post UTME Past Questions (Free Version)
We have sample free questions of UN below but note that answers are not given, only the complete version contains both the questions and correct answers.
Element P, Q, R and S have 6, 11, 15 and 16 electrons respectively, therefore,
- P will form an ionic bond with R
- R will form an electrovalent bond with S
- Q will form a covalent bond with S
- Q will form an electrovalent bond with S
A gaseous mixture of 80.0g of oxygen and 56.0g f nitrogen has a total pressure of 1.8atm. The partial pressure of oxygen in the mixture is
Palm wine turns sour with time because
- The sugar content is converted into alcohol
- The CO2 formed during the fermentation process has a sour taste
- It is commonly adulterated by the tappers and sellers
- Microbiological activity results in the production of organic acids within it.
Alkanals can be differentiated from alkanones by reaction with
- 2, 4 – dinitrophenylhydrazine
- Hydrogen cyanide
- Sodium hydrogen sulphite
- Tolle s eage t
The following are uses of sulphur except
- Vulcanization of rubber
- Manufacture of dyes
- Coating of steel to prevent rusting
- Manufacture of tetraoxosulphate (VI) acid.
Catalytic hydrogenation of benzene produces
- An aromatic hydrogenation
The oxidation number of chlorine is +1in
The carbon atoms on ethane are
- Sp2 hybridised
- SP hybridized
- SP3 hybridised
- SP2d hybridized
Note: Only when your payment is confirm then you will get this material.