LASU Post UTME past questions and answers – download pdf. Lagos State University Post UTME/aptitude test past questions with correct answers from 2007-2020 can be downloaded here.
If you are a prospective student of Lagos State University that had written JAMB for this academic session and pass. Download LASU Post UTME Past Questions and answers from this page to help you prepare well for the forthcoming exams.
Post UTME or aptitude test is the thin line between students that will be admitted and those that won’t get admission, why?
LASU Post UTME Past Questions Pdf
Post UTME questions are set different from the institution which the candidate wishes to study therefore the ability to pass this exam proves to the institution that you’re worthy to study there.
As a serious student wishing not to re-write LASU Post UTME, maximize this opportunity by downloading the all-comprehensive LASU Post UTME past questions.
This material will help prepare you for the exams in the following ways;
- At the first attempt to answer questions, you will discover you weakness and strength and then focus more on your weakness.
- After studying this material, self-confidence will be boosted and exams tension can’t come close to you
- The marking scheme and syllable will be discovered as you study
Note, we do not recommend student studying the past questions alone, rather you can pay more attention and then read on areas you know you’re not stable.
Free Version of LASU Post UTME Past Questions
The breaking down of a market into separate and identifiable elements each with its own special product requirements is known as market
Which of the following gives the correct order in which the listed documents are used?
- Debit note, order, delivery note, invoice and statement
- Order, delivery note, invoice, debit note and statement
- Statement, order, invoice, delivery note and debit note
- Invoice, order, statement, debit note and delivery note
When an industry or company is nationalized, the state becomes
- The majority shareholder
- The minority shareholder
- An equal shareholder with other individuals
- The only shareholder
Freight note is a document
- Used by government to transport goods from one c untry to another
- Issued by a shipping company giving details of charges
- Used for payment for imported goods
- Given by an importer to pay for goods at a future period
The practice by which an insurance company accepts a very large risk and later shares it with other insurance companies is called
The business organization in which shareholders have equal votes is
- Sole proprietorship
- Limited liability
We are always open to questions or further enquiries or preferably, you can call us before payment.
- FULOKOJA Post UTME Past Questions
- POLAC Past Questions
- PTI Post UTME Past Questions
- EBSU Post UTME Past Questions
- ESUT Post UTME Past Questions
- Nekede Post UTME Past Questions
- UNIMED Post UTME Past Questions
- UNIJOS Post UTME Past Questions
- IMSU Post UTME Past Questions
- LAUTECH Post UTME Past Questions
How to Download LASU Post UTME Past Questions
LASU Post UTME Past questions are in two phases, the first is the free version while the second is the complete material.
The free version has been given below but to get answers to the questions or get the complete material to follow the steps below.
The cost for this material is One Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N1,500). Payment should be made to the account below through any means convenient for you.
- Account No.: 0655074697
- Account Name: WEB DOINGS TECHNOLOGY
- Bank Name: GTB (Current Account)
Payment Confirmation / Getting the Material
Immediately your payment is successful, forward the payment details or evidence with the name of past question you paid for via WhatsApp, Call or SMS to 07087135843 / 09015127537.
Giving us Feedback
Has PastQuestionHub satisfied you? To what extent do you think the material will be helpful having gone through it? Does the price worth the material? Let’s hear from you.
At the end of every transaction, we recommend our customers give us feedback to enable us to serve better. You can do this by clicking the review button on this page.
Where is the review button? >> Just scroll up to where you see the DOWNLOAD NOW blue button and below it is the review button.
Are you satisfy with our service? YES or NO
If NO let us know why and if yes what’s the percentage (%) of your satisfaction on a scale of 1-100.