Yaba College of Technology, YABATECH Post UTME past questions and answers PDF. Are you a prospective student this institution? Do you know the exams is fast approaching? To aide adequate preparation you need to download the latest version of YABATECH screening past questions on this page.
This past questions and answers is originally prepared by Yaba College of Technology and made available here for download, it covers the recent 5 years.
Are you a prospective candidates of Yaba College of Technology? Was your JAMB score okay? Do you wish to score high in the forthcoming aptitude test? If your answers was yes, then read through this article carefully.
Post UTME or aptitude test is what enable school ascertain or verify candidates that are qualified to get admission in their institution.
We have compiled the comprehensive past questions and answers of Yaba College of Technology which will enable candidates prepare adequately for YABATECH aptitude test.
To get a copy of YABATECH Post UTME past questions and answers there are few steps you need to take which have been explain below. Also, we have given sample questions which for can validate the authentication of this material.
How to Download YABATECH Post UTME Past Questions
Getting access or having a personal copy of Yaba College of Technology Post UTME past questions and answers, you are required to make payment of One Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N1,500) only.
CLICK HERE to make payment online using your ATM Card or proceed with transfer/bank deposit to:
- Account Number: 1380965604
- Account Name: Godswill Etim
- Bank Name: Access Bank
Once payment is done forward payment details to 07087135843.
Sample Questions of Yaba College of Technology Post UTME Past Questions
If magnesium is burned in a gas jar of air and excess water is then added, the product(s) will be ——————-
- Magnesium hydroxide
- Its Magnesium oxide
- Magnesium hydroxide and ammonia
- Alkaline magnesium trioxonitrate IV
Atmospheric nitrogen IV
- Denser than pure nitrogen
- Much more chemically reactive than pure nitrogen
- A mixture of the family of inert gases
- Higher in nitrogen content than pure nitrogen prepared from nitrogen – containing compounds.
Among the metals, mercury is an exception in that it is ———–
- A good conductor of electricity
- Fluid at room temperature
- Not attacked by dilute acids
- Not attacked by water or steam
Which of the following non-metals is the most electronegative?
Which of the following statements is not correct. Isotopes of an element have
- The same number of electric charges on the nucleus
- The same chemical properties
- Different proton numbers
- Different nucleon
Which of the following is not necessarily true of a rectangle?
- The diagonals are equal
- Diagonals bisect each other
- The diagonals are perpendicular
- Each diagonal divides the area of the rectangle equally