Download the up to date MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Past Questions and Answers PDF here. MCFS examination previous questions and answers.
Candidates wishing to benefit from MasterCard Foundation Scholarship program and had submitted application can download the past questions with correct answers on this page.
The essence of MasterCard Foundation Scholarship past questions and answers is simply to aide candidates prepare well for the forthcoming examination.
Also, this material will serve as an eye opener as candidates studying with it will discover underlying secrets of pasting MasterCard Scholarship examination with flying colours.
Beyond reasons stated here, there are tons of benefits candidates preparing for the examination with this past questions will gain.
How to Download MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Past Questions
The cost or price to access this material is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only and payment can be made to the account below through transfer, bank deposit or online payment.
- Account Number: 1380965604
- Account Name: Godswill Etim
- Bank Name: Access Bank
After payment, send proof to 09015127537 on WahtsApp or SMS/Call 07087135843.
Samples of MCFS Examination Past Questions
Parts of speech in grammar include
- Nouns, pronouns, narrative and outlining
- Nouns, adverbs, adjectives and preposition
- Narrative, inferences, adjectives and preposition
- Nouns, inferences, outlining and pronouns
- Narrative, adverbs, adjectives and inferences
The earliest components of the communication process are
- Noise, messenger and receiver
- Messenger, sender and ‘noise
- Sender, messenger and receiver
- Sender receiver and decoder
- Receiver, decoder and encoder
An adjective helps to
- Define a noun
- Qualify a noun
- Denote a noun
- Promote a noun
- Describes a noun
Consider the sequence 2, 6, 18, 54, 162,.… If the 48th term is a and the 51TH is b, what is the value of b/a? A) 1/27
It cannot be determined from the information given
At central high school 50 girls play intramural basketball and 40 girls play intramural volleyball. If 10 girls play both sports, what is the ratio of the number who plays only volleyball?