SKUSAT Past Questions and Answer PDF | SKUSAT Competition CBT exams Past Questions can be downloaded on this page free.
Skusat NG competition-free past questions and answers PDF is available for download. Did you apply for Skusat scholarship?
Did you search for skusat free past questions? skusat test questions? squat pre-test? How to download skusat cbt exams questions? Or skusat 2019 winners?
If yes, then you’re on the right page. If you must succeed by being awarded the grand prize, the sacrifice must be paid, adequate preparation is required.
Prior to this, one of the best and fundamental tool for proper preparation is past questions and answers because it is more like a preview of the exams to be written.
SKUSAT Competition Past Questions
Most candidates that have failed or unable to gain this opportunity is because of the poor preparation. Poor preparation in the sense that the just read without having target.
Now through SKUSAT past questions and answers, you will observe and derive areas which you should focus more and as well topics which requires more improvement.
Benefit of SKUSAT CBT Exams Past Questions
Apart from the ones mention above, below are other vital reasons why you need to download this material.
- Testing your preparation level
- Ascertaining how ready you are for the exams
- Building and boosting self-confidence
- Gaining more insight about the examination
- Questions may likely repeat in your own exams
- Possible corrections will be taken
- Understating the question pattern of the SKUSAT
SKUSAT Free Past Questions
We promised to give free version of this material, below is the free version of SKUSAT test questions but to get the complete material which contains question and answers scroll down and see how to download.
- A contractor earned a $72,500 bridge loan at an cost of 12 per cent. If the gross interest payments were $5,075 how many months it took to pay off the loan.
- What is the worlds highest selling book, except religious works?
- During 2006 Lizzie’s Ice Cream Corp. bought supplies at a cost of $26,000. Deliveries on hand were $2,000 as of January 1, 2006. Deliveries on hand at 31 December 2006 was $2,300. Supply costs for the year 2006
- John operates four days a week. He completes a 10-mile journey round each day. If petrol is $2.50 per gallon, and his car hits 20 miles to the gallon, how much will he have spent on fuel going back and forth to work in 2 weeks?
- Sex roles show whether we will be behaving as males or females:
- What was first successfully transmitted in the USA in 1953
- The Oxford English Corpus has a list of English language words that are most common. ‘The’ and ‘i’ rank first and second. In English, what fleeting word is the most common noun?
How to Download SKUSAT Past Questions
Downloading the full version of this material requires payment of One Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N1,500). Choose any of the payment options below convenient enough for you and process the payment.
Payment Options are
- Online (ATM Card) and
- Offline (Bank Deposit, Mobile transfer, or POS)
To make an online payment, click on the blue DOWNLOAD NOW button at the start of this page or click the button below.
For offline payment, simply make mobile transfer, bank deposit or POS to the account below.
- Account No.: 0655074697
- Account Name: WEB DOINGS TECHNOLOGY
- Bank Name: GTB (Current Account)
How to Get the Material after Payment
Reach out to our sales rep via WhatsApp 09015127537 or call/SMS 07087135843 to confirm payment. Once payment is confirmed the material will be sent to your email address or WhatsApp.
Assurance of Delivery
At most, once payment is confirmed it takes 10 minutes to deliver the material to either your email or any other mean you prefer.
Giving us Feedback
Has PastQuestionHub satisfied you? To what extent do you think the material will be helpful having gone through it? Does the price worth the material? Let’s hear from you.
At the end of every transaction, we recommend our customers give us feedback to enable us to serve better. You can do this by clicking the review button on this page.
Where is the review button? >> Just scroll up to where you see the DOWNLOAD NOW blue button and below it is the review button.
Are you satisfy with our service? YES or NO
If NO let us know why and if yes what’s the percentage (%) of your satisfaction on a scale of 1-100.