Download Osun State TESCOM Past Questions and Answers PDF on this page. Osun State Teachers past questions and answers.
Candidates that applied for Osun TESCOM recruitment and have been shortlisted can download the past questions and answers of Osun State TESCOM on this page.
The reason and benefit for purchasing Osun State TESCOM past questions and answers will be made known on this page.
Osun State teacher’s exams questions usually contain current affairs, little mathematics, and more teaching profession questions.
Why Download Osun State TESCOM Past Questions?
- This past question aides candidates prepare adequately
- It builds self-confidence
- Gives proper understating of Osun State TESCOM marking scheme
- Having a pre-knowledge of the forthcoming exams
- Repetition of questions
Note that our past questions and answers are very compressive, meaning it contains more than one (1) year TESCOM past questions and answers.
Osun State TESCOM Sample Questions
From the list below is not a learning difficulty?
- Visual impairment
- Hearing impairment
- Speech disorder
Answer: Truancy (e)
In the teaching and learning process, learners mostly remember what they
- See, read and hear
- Read, hear and write
- Hear, speak and feel
- Are told, hear and copy
- Write, hear and say
The Suleja Academy is a school for the
The four elements of language are
- Listening, speaking, reading and writing
- Listening, speaking, learning and writing
- Seeing, speaking, learning and writing
- Seeing, speaking, learning and writing
- Learning, listening, speaking and seeing
- Listening, speaking, writing and learning
Parts of speech in grammar include
- Narrative, inferences, adjectives and preposition
- Nouns, pronouns, narrative and outlining
- Nouns, adverbs, adjectives and preposition
- Narrative, adverbs, adjectives and inferences
- Nouns, inferences, outlining and pronouns
The techniques used to improve reading in the classroom include
- Pleasure and creative reading
- Pleasure and memorization
- Creative and silent reading
- Creative and memorization
- Reciting and chorus reading
The most appropriate place to confirm the availability of a book in a library is ?
- Reference section
- Catalogue unit
The earliest components of the communication process are
- Noise, messenger and receiver
- Messenger, sender and ‘noise
- Sender, messenger and receiver
- Sender receiver and decoder
- Receiver, decoder and encoder
Books kept in the reference sections of a library are those that?
- Can be borrowed out of the Library
- Are used by the Library staff only
- Should be used within the Library only
- Are demanded to interested users
- Are outdated
Communication models are
- Symbolic and replica
- Symbolic and dramatic
- Dramatic and systematic
- Systematic and symbolic
One of the teaching strategies that enable learners to develop at his rate is
- Demonstration of instruction
- Lecturing method
- Individualized instruction
- Group work
- Discussion method
An adjective helps to
- Define a noun
- Qualify a noun
- Denote a noun
- Promote a noun
- Describes a noun
The printer is use’8 for producing a
- Soft copy
- Machine copy
- Saved copy
Documents are saved into
- Flash drives
The major components of a computer are
- Flash drive, CPU, Monitor, Keyboard
- CPU, Monitor, Mouse and Printer
- CPU, Monitor, Mouse and Keyboard
- Zip disk, printer, keyboard
- Monitor, mouse, diskette and CPU
Any difficulty concerning payment method should be made know using the comment box. We also appreciate our client’s reviews to help us know our service standards.
How to Download Osun TESCOM Past Questions
To enable you to download the up-to-date Osun TESCOM Past Questions and Answers on this page, you have to pay a token of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) following any of the payment methods below.
The two payment methods available are online and offline.
Note: If you are paying outside Nigeria we recommend you use the online payment method as everything has already been set automatic as such after payment you will get the GMAT study guide immediately for download.
Online Payment Method
To make the stipulated amount online, follow the simple steps below.
- Click on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- Click proceed to checkout
- Fill your details into the blank boxes provided
- Click place order after filling in your information
- Input your ATM card details and click pay
Depending on the bank you might be requested to provide an OTP but in most cases, it is not required. Once payment is successful, the material you paid for will automatically pop up for download.
Alternatively, still under the online payment method you can just click on the button below and you will be redirected to the payment page immediately and after payment, you will see the material for download on that same page.
Offline Payment Method
The offline method simply includes; making bank deposits, mobile transfers or POS into the account below.
- Account No.: 0655074697
- Account Name: WEB DOINGS TECHNOLOGY
- Bank Name: GTB (Current Account)
What to Do After Payment
If you used an offline payment method, you will have to send the screenshot of the transaction done to our 24/7 sales representative on WhatsApp: 09015127537 or simply call 07087135843.
Note that you can also click on the WhatsApp button on your screen to chat directly with us for any inquiry or possible assistance.
Will I get the Material Immediately After Payment?
We understand how scary people have become nowadays to purchase material online due to the scam level prevailing online but Past Question Hub is known for honesty, once your payment is successful be rest assured of getting your material within 5 minutes either through WhatsApp or Email.
Be rest assured of getting a refund if anything goes wrong read our payment policy here.
Give Us a Feedback
Once you have downloaded the material and open it, do well to give us a review as to how satisfied you are with the material.
This is to enable us to make necessary corrections in the course of our service to help us give you 100% satisfaction.
Do this by clicking on the review tab which is below the blue DOWNLOAD NOW button at the top of this page to drop your observation and rating.
Thank you, don’t forget to follow us on Facebook @Past Question Hub.
There are no reviews yet.