Download Osun State TESCOM Past Questions and Answers PDF on this page. Osun State Teachers past questions and answers.
Candidates that applied for Osun TESCOM recruitment and have been shortlisted can download the past questions and answers of Osun State TESCOM on this page.
The reason and benefit for purchasing Osun State TESCOM past questions and answers will be made known on this page.
Osun State teachers exams questions usually contains current affairs, little of mathematics and more of teaching profession questions.
Advantage of Osun State TESCOM Past Questions and Answers
- This past question aides candidates prepare adequately
- It builds self confidence
- Gives proper understating of Osun State TESCOM marking scheme
- Having a pre-knowledge of the forthcoming exams
- Repetition of questions
Note that our past questions and answers are very compressive, meaning it contains more than one (1) year TESCOM past questions and answers.
How to Download Osun TESCOM Past Questions
The step by step procedure to get a copy of Osun State teachers past questions and answers is below.
Kindly make a token payment of Two Thousand Naira (2,000) Only to the account details below.
- Account Number: 1380965604
- Account Name: Godswill Etim
- Bank Name: Access Bank
Don’t miss opportunity of getting a proper guide for TESCOM forth coming examination. Once payment is done kindly forward your details to us via text, WhatsApp or Email.
To further validate how authentic, reliable and important TESCOM past question is, see some sample questions below.
From the list below is not a learning difficulty?
- Visual impairment
- Hearing impairment
- Speech disorder
Answer: Truancy (e)
In the teaching and learning process, learners mostly remember what they
- See, read and hear
- Read, hear and write
- Hear, speak and feel
- Are told, hear and copy
- Write, hear and say
The Suleja Academy is a school for the
The four elements of language are
- Listening, speaking, reading and writing
- Listening, speaking, learning and writing
- Seeing, speaking, learning and writing
- Seeing, speaking, learning and writing
- Learning, listening, speaking and seeing
- Listening, speaking, writing and learning
Parts of speech in grammar include
- Narrative, inferences, adjectives and preposition
- Nouns, pronouns, narrative and outlining
- Nouns, adverbs, adjectives and preposition
- Narrative, adverbs, adjectives and inferences
- Nouns, inferences, outlining and pronouns
The techniques used to improve reading in the classroom include
- Pleasure and creative reading
- Pleasure and memorization
- Creative and silent reading
- Creative and memorization
- Reciting and chorus reading
The most appropriate place to confirm the availability of a book in a library is ?
- Reference section
- Catalogue unit
The earliest components of the communication process are
- Noise, messenger and receiver
- Messenger, sender and ‘noise
- Sender, messenger and receiver
- Sender receiver and decoder
- Receiver, decoder and encoder
Books kept in the reference sections of a library are those that?
- Can be borrowed out of the Library
- Are used by the Library staff only
- Should be used within the Library only
- Are demanded to interested users
- Are outdated
Communication models are
- Symbolic and replica
- Symbolic and dramatic
- Dramatic and systematic
- Systematic and symbolic
One of the teaching strategies that enable learners to develop at his rate is
- Demonstration of instruction
- Lecturing method
- Individualized instruction
- Group work
- Discussion method
An adjective helps to
- Define a noun
- Qualify a noun
- Denote a noun
- Promote a noun
- Describes a noun
The printer is use’8 for producing a
- Soft copy
- Machine copy
- Saved copy
Documents are saved into
- Flash drives
The major components of a computer are
- Flash drive, CPU, Monitor, Keyboard
- CPU, Monitor, Mouse and Printer
- CPU, Monitor, Mouse and Keyboard
- Zip disk, printer, keyboard
- Monitor, mouse, diskette and CPU
Any difficulty concerning payment method should be made know using the comment box. We also appreciate our clients review to help us know our service standard.