Ondo State Teachers recruitment past questions and answers. Download the up to date Ondo State TESCOM past questions and answers.
Did you apply for Ondo State Teachers Recruitment? Was your application successful? The next line of action is to prepare for the forthcoming examination.
Ondo State TESCOM Past Questions
It is good to submit application for the job but how and what is your current preparation level/ Ondo State Teachers recruitment selection is purely based on merit.
Now, preparing with Ondo State Teachers past questions (TESCOM) you will guide, improve and boost preparation level.
We can boldly tell you that a great percentage of this past questions will like repeat in the upcoming Ondo State TESCOM examination.
To get the complete material and start preparation, follow the instructions below. Note we have the free version and the premium version of Ondo State Teachers past questions and answers.
The free version is below but to get the premium version which contains the complete past questions and answers of Ondo State TESCOM recruitment scroll download to the end of this page.
Free Version of Ondo State Teachers Past Questions
The ultimate goal of curriculum of planning is to
- Develop programmes for society
- Develop individual skills
- Establish more schools
- Guide educational programmes
- Design teachers’ programmes
Curriculum design differ primary in
- Teaching and learning involves
- Principles of teaching and learning
- Method, content and structure
- Methodology and application
- Scope and sequence
Broad – field curriculum design is usually criticized because
- It is difficult to organize
- Of its cumbersome nature
- It does not include fieldtrips
- It does not take care of student’s interests
- Subject demarcations still exist
Activity curriculum does not require
- A lot of instructional materials.
- Co-curricula activities
- Game and sports
- Planned activities
- Infrastructure and equipment
Tyler’s curriculum planning process has
The common features of most curriculum models are
- Learning experiences and content
- Objectives and learning experiences.
- Objectives and evaluation
- Organization of content and learning experience
- Content and evaluation
The new UBE curriculum emphasizes
- Society-centred learning.
- Teacher-centred learning
- Child-centred learning
- Parent-centred learning
Which of the following is not a method of teaching?
- Discussion method
- Project method
- Interactive method
- Power point presentation
- Distraction method
Agencies of curriculum planning and innovation in Nigeria include
- NERDC and NAFDAC
- NERDC and TRCN
- NUC and lCPC
- NCCE and NBTE
- ICPC and EFCC
How to Premium Version of Ondo State Teaches Past Questions
To get acess to the complete version of this examination preparation tool (Ondo State TESCOM past questions and answers) use any of the option below to process payment.
- Click on “ADD TO CART” above close to the price tag at the top of this page to proceed for payment.
- Alternatively, you can make payment into the account below.
Account Number: 1380965604
Account Name: Godswill Etim
Bank Name: Access Bank
- Finally, you can pay directly with your ATM card by clicking the link below.
To validate payment and get the material after payment send screenshot or payment proof and also your name, phone number and email address to 090915127537 via WhatsApp or call 07087135843.