University of Benin Teaching Hospital UBTH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers Pdf link for download is available on this page.
IF you’re an aspirant of UBTH then on this page you will be able to download the original and up to date past questions and answers for University of Benin Teaching Hospital School of Nursing entrance exams.
The worst thing that should happen to any candidate is failing an exams that should be easily pass but unfortunately this can happen when you miss opportunities that would have been of great help.
We have made compiled UBTH School of Nursing entrance exams past questions and answers in pdf to help candidates prepare better for this exams.
Downloading this material further shows your readiness to pass this exams with all means, yes you can overcome this exams quite easily because through this material the success guidelines will be discovered.
Below are the benefits or how this past questions will be of help to your preparedness.
Why Download UBTH School of Nursing Past Questions
- Having a better understanding of the question pattern
- Observing the technicalities in their questions
- Getting to know the frequently repeated questions
- Knowing the areas of focus
- Examining yourself and improving where necessary
- Also from the answers attached to this material, you will understand the marking scheme and how you should go about answering questions during exams.
There are many more benefits of this material which you will get but aforementioned are the fundamental essence of downloading this past questions.
How to Download UBTH School of Nursing Past Questions
To get this material is quite easy, what you simply need to do is follow the procedures given below, kindly note that the cost for this past questions is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000).
Online Payment (ATM Debit Card)
To make the payment online using your ATM card, click the download now button once, it will automatically redirect to payment page then you provide the required information and complete payment.
Note: Once payment is successful, the material you paid for will pop-up for download still on that page as such don’t be in a rush to leave the payment page.
Nevertheless if you can’t download the file after download reach out to our 24/7 customer service.
Offline Payment (Bank Transfer, Deposit or POS)
If you’re unable to make payment online then simply make bank deposit, mobile transfer or POS of N2,000 to the account below.
- Account Number: 1380965604
- Account Name: Godswill Etim
- Bank Name: Access Bank
After making payment kindly follow the steps below;
How to Get Material After Payment
The next steps is validation/confirmation then you will receive your material and this will be done by you sending the screenshot or snapshot of bank teller/receipt to 09015127537 on WhatsApp or Call/SMS 07087135843.
Assurance of Delivery
You might be quite skeptic about the purchase of this material, no you don’t have to be. We re-assure that once you have successfully made payment for this material you will get it unfailingly within 5-10 minutes.
Giving Us Feedback
After successful transaction we recommend our customers give us feedback to enable serve better. This can be done by clicking on the review button on this page.
- Euglena may be classified as a plant because it. (A) has chloroplast (B) Has a gullet (C) Lives in a pond (D) Possess a flagellum (E) Has a pellicle.
- When proteins are broken down they also provide. (A) Oxygen (B) Carbohydrates (C) Energy (D) Amino acids (E) Carbon dioxide.
- Which of these products obtained from analyzing sweat from the skin is not an excretory products? (A) Water (B) Salts (C) Dust (D) Urea (E) Urates.
- The centre which controls respiratory activities in the mammalian brain is the. (A) Cerebrum (B) Olfactory lobes (C) Pituitary organ (D) Cerebellum (E) Medulla oblongata.
- The removal of a man‘s pancreas by surgical operation can affect only the digestion of. (A) Starch (B) Starch, proteins and fats (C) Oils and fats (D) Proteins (E) Carbohydrates and fats.
- Which of the following does a virus have in common with animal cells? (A) Nucleus (B) DNA (C) Glycogen (D) Cytoplasm.
- The sex of a foetus is determined during. (A)Meiosis (B)copulation (C)Fertilization (D)Placentation.
Visit our home page to download more past questions and answers for any exams www.pastquestionhub.com