University of Benin Teaching Hospital UBTH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers Pdf link for download is available on this page.
IF you’re an aspirant of UBTH then on this page you will be able to download the original and up-to-date past questions and answers for the University of Benin Teaching Hospital School of Nursing entrance exams.
The worst thing that should happen to any candidate is failing an exam that should be easily passed but unfortunately, this can happen when you miss opportunities that would have been of great help.
Download Also: Ido Ekiti School of Nursing Past Questions
We have made compiled UBTH School of Nursing entrance exams past questions and answers in pdf to help candidates prepare better for these exams.
Downloading this material further shows your readiness to pass this exam with all means, yes you can overcome this exam quite easily because through this material the success guidelines will be discovered.
Below are the benefits or how these past questions will be of help to your preparedness.
Why Download UBTH School of Nursing Past Questions
- Having a better understanding of the question pattern
- Observing the technicalities in their questions
- Getting to know the frequently repeated questions
- Knowing the areas of focus
- Examining yourself and improving where necessary
- Also from the answers attached to this material, you will understand the marking scheme and how you should go about answering questions during exams.
There are many more benefits of this material which you will get but aforementioned are the fundamental essence of downloading this past questions.
How to Download UBTH School of Nursing Past Questions
To get this material is quite easy, what you simply need to do is follow the procedures given below, kindly note that the cost for this past questions is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000).
Online Payment (ATM Debit Card)
To make the payment online using your ATM card, click the download now button once, it will automatically redirect to payment page then you provide the required information and complete payment.
Note: Once payment is successful, the material you paid for will pop-up for download still on that page as such don’t be in a rush to leave the payment page.
Nevertheless if you can’t download the file after download reach out to our 24/7 customer service.
Offline Payment (Bank Transfer, Deposit or POS)
If you’re unable to make payment online then simply make bank deposit, mobile transfer or POS of N2,000 to the account below.
- Account No.: 0655074697
- Account Name: WEB DOINGS TECHNOLOGY
- Bank Name: GTB (Current Account)
After making payment kindly follow the steps below;
How to Get Material After Payment
The next step is validation/confirmation then you will receive your material and this will be done by you sending the screenshot or snapshot of the bank teller/receipt to 09015127537 on WhatsApp or Call/SMS 07087135843.
Assurance of Delivery
You might be quite a skeptic about the purchase of this material, no you don’t have to be. We re-assure that once you have successfully made payment for this material you will get it unfailingly within 5-10 minutes.
Giving Us Feedback
After a successful transaction, we recommend our customers give us feedback to enable serve better. This can be done by clicking on the review button on this page.
- Euglena may be classified as a plant because it. (A) has chloroplast (B) Has a gullet (C) Lives in a pond (D) Possess a flagellum (E) Has a pellicle.
- When proteins are broken down they also provide. (A) Oxygen (B) Carbohydrates (C) Energy (D) Amino acids (E) Carbon dioxide.
- Which of these products obtained from analyzing sweat from the skin is not an excretory products? (A) Water (B) Salts (C) Dust (D) Urea (E) Urates.
- The centre which controls respiratory activities in the mammalian brain is the. (A) Cerebrum (B) Olfactory lobes (C) Pituitary organ (D) Cerebellum (E) Medulla oblongata.
- The removal of a man‘s pancreas by surgical operation can affect only the digestion of. (A) Starch (B) Starch, proteins and fats (C) Oils and fats (D) Proteins (E) Carbohydrates and fats.
- Which of the following does a virus have in common with animal cells? (A) Nucleus (B) DNA (C) Glycogen (D) Cytoplasm.
- The sex of a foetus is determined during. (A)Meiosis (B)copulation (C)Fertilization (D)Placentation.
We’d Love to Hear From You
Has PastQuestionHub satisfied you? To what extent do you think the material will be helpful having gone through it? Does the price worth the material? Let’s hear from you.
At the end of every transaction, we recommend our customers give us feedback to enable us to serve better. You can do this by clicking the review button on this page.
Where is the review button? >> Just scroll up to where you see the DOWNLOAD NOW blue button and below it is the review button.
Were you satisfied with our service? YES or NO
If NO let us know why and if yes what’s the percentage (%) of your satisfaction on a scale of 1-100.