FUTO Post UTME past questions and answers. Download the Federal University of Technology, Owerri aptitude test past questions.
This page will guide you through the downloading process of FUTO Post UTME past questions both the free version and the complete version.
As an intended student of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri, it is really important to get their past questions and answers as it will enable you to prepare well for the examination.
The FUTO upcoming post UTME required adequate preparation. To achieve this level of preparation candidates need to get the past questions.
FUTO Post UTME Past Questions
Getting the past questions is not to some extent not optional if you really want to gain admission into FUTO. This material has a lot of benefits few of which are;
- Helping the candidate discover his/her strength i.e. subjects that need more drilling and the ones that are good to go.
- Understanding the examination pattern, marking scheme, and areas to focus most.
- There is so much possibility that questions are likely to repeat.
Now, you know the benefits, follow the instructions below to get FUTO Post UTME past questions and also below we have provided the free version of this material.
- FULOKOJA Post UTME Past Questions
- POLAC Past Questions
- PTI Post UTME Past Questions
- EBSU Post UTME Past Questions
- ESUT Post UTME Past Questions
- Nekede Post UTME Past Questions
- UNIMED Post UTME Past Questions
- UNIJOS Post UTME Past Questions
- IMSU Post UTME Past Questions
- LAUTECH Post UTME Past Questions
How to Download FUTO Post UTME Past Questions
Interested candidates should call 07087135843 or WhatsApp 09015127537 before or after payment. The cost of this material is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) and payment should be made to the account below.
- Account No.: 0655074697
- Account Name: WEB DOINGS TECHNOLOGY
- Bank Name: GTB (Current Account)
Remember to contact the number given above before or after payment.
Free Version of FUTO Post UTME Past Questions
Which of the following particle is more strongly affected by magnetic field
A stone thrown upward has and acceleration that is
- Smaller than that of a stone thrown downward
- The same as that of the stone thrown downward
- Greater than that of a stone thrown downward
- Zero until it reaches the highest point in its path
- None of the above
A car towing a trailer is accelerating on a level road. The car exerts a force on the trailer whose magnitude is
- The same as that of the force the trailer exerts on the car
- The same as that of the force the trailer exerts on the road
- Greater than that of the force the trailer exerts n the car (E) None of the above
- The same as that of the force the road exerts on the tra ler
A solenoid has 2000 turns on its 40cm length. What is the magnetic field intensity at its centre if it carries a current of 5A?
How long does a bicycle with an acceleration of 0.8m/s2 take to go from 4 to 12m/s?
- None of the above
A household refrigerator consumes electrical energy at the rate of 200W if the electricity cost 5k per kWh; calculate the cost (in naira) of operating the appliances for 30 days.
A stone is dropped from the top of a tall building and at the same time, another stone is thrown vertically upwards from the ground level with a velocity of 20m/s. The stones meet exactly 2s after their release. How tall is the building?
- None of the above
The resistivity of a metal such as copper increases with increasing temperature because
- The conduction electrons make more frequent collisions with each other
- It is more difficult to cause electrons to leave their parent atom
- The conduction electrons make more frequent collisions with the atoms of the metal
- The metal expands and offers more resistance to the flow of electrons
Giving us Feedback
Has PastQuestionHub satisfied you? To what extent do you think the material will be helpful having gone through it? Does the price worth the material? Let’s hear from you.
At the end of every transaction, we recommend our customers give us feedback to enable us to serve better. You can do this by clicking the review button on this page.
Where is the review button? >> Just scroll up to where you see the DOWNLOAD NOW blue button and below it is the review button.
Are you satisfy with our service? YES or NO
If NO let us know why and if yes what’s the percentage (%) of your satisfaction on a scale of 1-100.