PTDF Scholarship Past Questions and Answers PDF 2024. The Petroleum Technology Development Fund Scholarship exams previous Questions is available for download here.
Did you apply for PTDF Scholarship? Or did your ward, relative or friend applied for PTDF scholarship and seeking for material to read to ensure adequate preparation for the PTDF scholarship past exams?
PTDF Scholarship Past Questions
To enable you prepare very well for the Petroleum Technology Development Fund scholarship exams you need to download the past questions and answers.
This is why we have made available for download the complete, comprehensive and up to date PTDF scholarship past questions available for download on this page.
The PTDF past questions and answers is mandatory for all candidates who applied for the scholarship and wish to be successful.
Now below are the benefits or need to study the Petroleum Technology Development Fund scholarship past questions.
- NNPC/SNEPCO Scholarship Past Questions
- IVC Scholarship past Questions
- Shell Scholarship Past Questions
- NNPC/Total Scholarship Past Questions
PTDF Past Questions – Why Study It?
- Through studying this material, you will be more enlightened about the exams
- It will help build self-confidence
- Questions are likely to repeat but maybe rephrased
- It will help you examine your current preparation level and possible ways to improve
- When writing the exams because you studied the past questions, you will be answering with experience.
How to Download PTDF Scholarship Past Questions
The cost for getting this E-book is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000). To process payment, use any of the payment option provided below.
ATM Card, Bank Transfer, Deposit or POS
To get this material pay the mentioned amount to the account below or click the button below to pay with your ATM card.
- Account No.: 0655074697
- Account Name: WEB DOINGS TECHNOLOGY
- Bank Name: GTB (Current Account)
Another option is by clicking the DOWNLOAD NOW button to process online payment using your debit card and once payment is successful the file will pop-up for download.
How to Get the Material After Payment
Irrespective of the payment option used, once it is successful, simply forward proof of payment via WhatsApp to 09015127537 or call/SMS 07087135843.
Free PTDF Scholarship Past Questions
Indicate the correct option in each of the following questions
Development outside a given firm that reduce the firm’s costs are called
- internal economies
- external economies
- external diseconomies
- optimum effects
I x represents the factors of production and Y represents the price factor. which of the following sets of association is correct?
- (land, rent), (capital, wage), (labour, profit)
- (capital, profit), (land, interest), (labour, wage)
- (land, wage), (capital. interest), (labour, rent)
- (land, rent), (capital, interest), (labour, wage)
If at 10k per kg, 1000kg of yam were purchased and at 5k per kg, 1500kg were purchased, the resultant point elasticity of demand is
A situation in which all inputs are doubled and output also doubled is known as
- constant proportions
- constant returns
- increasing returns to scale
- constant returns to scale
Economic goods are termed scarce goods when they
- not available in sufficient quantities to satisfy all wants for them
- not produced in sufficient quantities to satisfy the effective demand for them
- of high quality
- of primary importance in satisfying the needs of society
Which of the following situations will give rise to economic problems?
- unlimited human wants
- wants of varying importance
- limited means for satisfying wants
- means used indifferent ways
Affirmation of Delivery
You might be quite skeptical (in doubt) about the purchase of this material, I understand with you but no you don’t have to be. We re-assure you that once payment is successful and confirm, you will get it unfailingly within 5-10 minutes.
Giving us Feedback
Has PastQuestionHub satisfied you? To what extent do you think the material will be helpful having gone through it? Does the price worth the material? Let’s hear from you.
At the end of every transaction, we recommend our customers give us feedback to enable us to serve better. You can do this by clicking the review button on this page.
Where is the review button? >> Just scroll up to where you see the DOWNLOAD NOW blue button and below it is the review button.
Are you satisfy with our service? YES or NO
If NO let us know why and if yes what’s the percentage (%) of your satisfaction on a scale of 1-100.